Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas 2006

Merry Christmas Everyone! I LOVE Christmas for so many reasons but one of my biggest is that I get lots of time with my husband, My home and My dogs Blue & Izzy! They love that too. I work so hard right up until Christmas Eve and so it takes a day or two to really get relaxed. These past few days have been great, I've had time to even create this blog that I've been dying to start but haven't had the time. Here is my first post and a few favorite pictures from my Christmas Day!

This years theme for us in decorating was Star of Wonder! We went crazy with colors and sparkle! I loved incorperating the colored lights.

My stocking. Stockings have to be one of the best parts of Christmas Morning. Dan and I both love them!

Here is Blue (our 2 1/2 yr. old male Weimaraner) sittin pretty in front of the tree

Dan and I are big supporters of the RED campaign, which if you haven't checked into or heard about you MUST! Here is Blue sporting the RED scarf Dan gave me for Christmas

Here is Izzy Girl! She's a sweetheart and loves her big brother Blue!

1 comment:

Claire Kayser said...

Awwwwwwwwww, your weimaraner is so cute!!!! Great photos, too! Also, I loved your personal page. Thanks for sharing and God bless you!

Claire