Thursday, January 11, 2007

art of pancakes

There has to be an art to making pancakes. Because I am horrible at making them. Dan hasn't had the best luck in the past either. But I love pancakes. just plain. no syrup, no anything, unless it's in the pancake (the best is choc.chips) Maybe I don't have the right equipment...I think I may need an actual griddle. I remember growing up and our grandparents and then parents would make them in the letters to our names and of course mickey mouse. We thought that was the coolest thing!
Anyway, But 2 shout outs, the first to Angey who is the BEST pancake maker I know. she creates the best ones too. second to Kathryn Rose, who gave me some Gingersnap Pancake mix that is heavenly!! It's so good. Maybe I'll get her recipe from her and post it before next Christmas! It's the perfect Christmas morning breakfast...with eggs & meat of course if you have men in the house! to me it's perfect just by themsleves! Thanks girl! Ang' you need to git'on over here and fix me some pancakes! :o)

For all you mom's and pancake lovers! Here's a great book. If you give a pig a pancake!

No comments: