Monday, January 29, 2007

Downtown Raleigh

Here are a few of my random dowtown Raleigh shots that I love! Yes, that's an acorn, for those who don't live here. Raleigh is called the city of oaks. And so I guess a huge acorn is the best way to demonstrate that! On New Years Eve they drop the acorn....so on T.V. They have the huge spectacular NYC Ball being dropped and right beside it they show the acorn dropping! It's a little depressing. Oh well. Raleigh is growing like crazy and it's hopefully going to get really built up and have some really cool things to offer....besides a Huge acorn!












1 comment:

Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

What cool landscape shots!

I noticed I was getting some hits from your blog so I had to check it out. Thanks so much for linking me and the added exposure. You rock!