Friday, January 19, 2007

Creative Award Friday!

this is fun! I love fridays and I love creativeness! I have an idea and an artist to tell you about today!

I was watching martha stewart this morning and she had a girl on there that showed how to make the easiest yet trendy must have for spring beaded necklaces, the photo doesn't give it justice, cause they are cute! Click Here to see the instructions!


Natasha Wescoat is an artist that I stumbled over and I have fallen in love with her art and her style and her use of color! as a photographer who LOVES black and white images, I love it when color hits me and I fall in love with how it's used to convey something that could never be done in black and white!

Click Here for her website, although I love her Blog....kinda gives you a more personal look into her life and work!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

hi! just wanted to let you know i tagged you on a blog about weird things. read it and you'll understand. love you! :-)