Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Great Expectations

Today I am 29! 1 More year in my twenties, yikes! Anyway, today my husband bought me french connection perfume which is heavenly! Martha Stewarts Complete Homemaking How-to Book, which is Amazing! It covers EVERYTHING! It would make a great house warming or wedding gift this year for anyone! A great picture frame....which one of my new years resolutions is to fill all the frames hanging or sitting in my home. *I've had one collage frame hanging on my wall since I got married and it still has the "sample pics" it came with. * My dad thought it was modern art because it was pictures of a man walking with an umbrella with birds flying in the air and I had hung it sideways! He just thought it was my strange taste in art, I laughed so hard when I told him it was just my laziness to put my pictures in there.

Anyway, In honor of my birth 29 years ago, I'm posting some of my favorites from my last Maternity Shoot! If anyone knows of someone expecting and wanting pictures to remember this special time, have them contact me!













1 comment:

Nicole Wilson Conley said...

it's your BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! i am so thankful that God has given you to me! your friendship means so much! love you!